What’s New in Knowledge Base Manager Pro v6.1
(Released on March 28th, 2012)
User Login Stats
User activity in the knowledge base is now displayed to staff managers. It is easy to check if user has ever logged in to the knowledge base and when this happened the last time.
You can view how many times each user logged in to the system and the latest login date in the users list:
Also you can see this info in each user personal profile:
Improved Captcha Image
We have improved captcha image format. It has much more resistance against automated submissions by robots now and we managed to keep it readable by humans.
- We have added ability to use article author’s name, login, and email in the email subscription templates.
- It is now possible to import Client users from LDAP as well as Staff users.
- A notification is sent now to subscribers if an existing article has been published (previously it was only sent upon article creation).
- Info window with details on number of users supported by current license has been made more elaborative.
- Public users (those who are not logged in) can add articles to favorites. When user logs in, his favorites list is synched with favorite articles added before the login.
- We added a separate permission that defines if user can change article and category restrictions.
- Installation package has been optimized. Installation process takes 3-4 times less time in average.
- Zend library installed as a part of PEAR library on the server doesn’t longer interfere with the library built-in to KMP.
- Time zone settings are now applied to RSS feeds.
- Added support for alternative database ports.