Filter anywhere by anything.
Filtering content sometimes is more appropriate than searching because it allows select items by a given set of parameters.
For example, filters help to find articles by these parameters:
- Who is the author
- Who edited article last time
- Period when article has been created
- Is it published
- Is it featured
- Does its rating fits between given min and max values
- How many attachments does it have
- How many comments has been written to it
- Is it your favorite article
You can use search within filtered content. Just need to click on grid search button and enter your query.
« Previous: Bulk Operations Next: Instant Search »