RSS Syndication for Everything
Distribute knowledge base articles using built-in RSS syndication
RSS can help users stay in touch with new articles and comments, as well as it can help you distribute your content via most popular syndication format.
RSS is a family of Web feed formats used to publish frequently updated works — such as blog entries, news headlines, and knowledgebase articles — in a standardized format. RSS feeds benefit publishers by letting them syndicate content automatically. They benefit readers who want to subscribe to timely updates from favored websites or to aggregate feeds from many sites into one place.
There are RSS subscription icons everywhere:
- On articles they allow subscription to comments
- On categories they provide subscription to new articles
- On top viewed articles list they provide subscription to top viewed articles list changes
- On top rated articles list they allow subscription to new high rated articles
- On recent articles list RSS icons allow subscription to fresh articles
Use your favorite RSS reader to subscribe to feeds.
Visitor can subscribe to updates by email as well.« Previous: Single Sign-On Next: Publish Knowledgebase »