How it works
How Form Maker Pro works
- After log in to your account in Form Maker Pro application you enter to the user-friendly interface, which will assist you with form creation and configuration.
- When the form is created via WYSIWYG Form Editor, you upload generated files, including "Preview" page and "Thank you" page to your server.
- Put links to the first page of the form on your site, so that visitors can view and fill it in.
- Form Processor Pro will process the input data, validate it, do mathematical calculations you defined etc.
- When a form is submitted, the data, according to set processing templates will be stored to the database and/or sent to corresponding email addresses.