This product was discontinued on January 1st 2015, however all existing customers will continue to receive support as per their maintenance agreement.
How it works
How ROI Tracking Pro works
- A web surfer clicks on banner, listing, or advertising link that you use in your advertising media.
- ROI Tracking Pro catches the click and pursues the web surfer throughout your web site.
- ROI tracking Pro marks the user with a cookie and also redirects him to landing page (you can configure a separate landing page for each advertisement).
- All visitor actions is being tracked by ROI Tracking Pro.
- The user surfs though your web site performing certain actions (such as subscription, purchase, check-out, web form submission, inquiry) and proceeds to the action confirmation page (e.g. "Thank you" page after the purchase).
- The image tag (generated by ROI Tracking Pro) on the action confirmation page calls back ROI Tracking Pro
- ROI Tracking Pro records the performed action to the database.